Are your items genuine sterling silver?
Yes, yes, and yes! The items on our website are only solid sterling silver jewelry electroplated with 18k gold/white gold/ rose gold or no plating. They are not: silver plated alloy, silver-like alloy (most of them are nickel alloy)..
Are there 925 stamps on the products?
Most of our silver products have 925 stamps on them. However, some of the silver products handmade by our craftsmen don't have 925 stamps on them.
Do you have any toxic metals or chemicals in your jewelry?
All Dizza Jewels' jewelry is hypoallergenic, and free from nickel, lead and cadmium. Although nickel cannot be extracted 100%, our sterling silver products are compliant with jewelry standards: EN 1811 - Nickel release / EN 12472 - Lead Content, Cadmium Content.
How thick do you plate an item? How long does your plating last?
The default plating thickness of listed items on our website is 0.03 micron. According to our tests, 0.03 micron should last 2 months or more. However, please note, we cannot guarantee how long the plating will last, as it depends entirely on the customer's wear and tear.
Does your silver tarnish over time?
Yes. Tarnishing (Oxidation) is considered normal wear and tear not a manufacturing fault. Tarnishing (Oxidation) appears when the metal (silver) reacts to the oxygen in the air. Tarnishing (Oxidation) will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine, and acidic skin (ph) which triggers a chemical reaction.
Are there any tips for jewelry care in order to make the plating last longer?
Special care must be taken to ensure jewelry does not scratch or tarnish.
Here are some tips for your reference:
1. Each piece of jewelry should be stored individually to avoid scratching and sealed to avoid air contact.
2. Store jewelry in a clean, dry place away from natural sunlight, humidity (bathroom), and heat.
3. Remove jewelry before showering, going to bed, or participating in physical activity especially swimming/hot spring. Also, remove rings before washing your hands every time.
4. Avoid exposure to sweat and harsh chemicals such as perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, and saltwater.
5. Use a silver-polishing cloth to clean the pieces if the jewelry has become dull. Do apply pressure but not too much as this can remove the plating coat.
Which Payment do you accept?
We accept Credit Card and Paypal.
How you guys ship to my address?
We ONLY provide USPS direct shipping to the United States at this time. We don't provide international shipping. Allow 1-3 days to process your order. Once we ship your order, a tracking number will be provided to the email you provided us and you should expect your delivery within 5-10 business days. Click here for more details.
What will happen after I placed an order?
1. We send you order confirmation mail immediately.
2. We send you track number after package shipped in 1-3 business days.
3. We'll keep tracking and make sure the package arrives at your address. If the package gets loss, we'll resend the package.
Can I return the items if I don't like them?
Yes, you can return the items in 30 days after receipt. Click here for details.